- This event has passed.
Christmas Recital 2022
November 14 - November 19
Fall/Christmas Recitals 2022
Christmas Recital 2022 Specifics Sheet
Please Read All
UPDATE: NOVEMBER 12, 2022. We have moved away from the Sign Up Process as we have already typed the Recital Programs. Any changes made to SIG at this point may not be reflected in the programs. Please TEXT Mrs. Denie at 256-348-6634 for any changes required.
Sign Up Genius Registration Forms at bottom of this page.
Fall/Christmas Recital Week! What an exciting time!
We are returning to our pre-covid recital structures. We are doing so because we know that performing skills are vital for a well-rounded musician, and those skills start early!
When and Where:
- RECITAL WEEK will be the week of November 14-19th, 2022. Recitals will take place of your lessons that week.
- In-person Solo Events will be offered at the Cooper House, 405 Randolph Ave. SE. Huntsville, 35801 on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings at 5 and 7 p.m., and Saturday morning at 11:15 am. Cooper House Recitals will be piano and guitar solos mixed.
- In-person Early Childhood Music Recitals will be Saturday, November 19th at 9:15 am only. This would involve all of the youngest classes of Early Childhood Music Department, ages 6 months – 4 years (Tots N Time and Music N Motion). Pre Kids N Keys and Kids N Keys age groups will perform SOLOS by signup.
- Zoom Recitals will be held on Monday, November 14th at 5:00 p.m. (Central) and Thursday, November 17th, at 6:30 pm. (Central)
- All times given are Central Time.
Post-covid we have a strong remote student base, so we have structured our recitals based on your Zip Code. Please read all these specifics…
- We are returning to our pre-covid event structures where every registered student of PPM is included in the event fee charge.
- If you are new to our school and have never experienced our events before, it might be helpful to understand the reasoning behind two event fees. Event fees help us cover the cost of putting on the event, by creating a budget. The in-person Cooper House recitals cost us several thousand dollars; the overhead is much higher than zoom recitals, so our Cooper House event fees are higher.
- Event fees are charged out to the entire student body; it’s a part of our core structures, and is not refundable for any reason, even if you choose to not perform. The only exception to this is our adult students who prefer to not perform, and special needs students who may be unable to perform.
- Event fees will be charged out on/about the 20th of October. A bulk email and text will go out before it is run. If you have need to adjust it from the 20th, please email Mrs. Mitchell in the office. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Since we have both remote and local students, we will have two Event Fees, one for remote Zoom Recitals ($15) and one for in-person Cooper House Recitals ($35).
Event Fee Additional Specifics by Zip Codes:
- If you have a North Alabama zip code, we expect that you will perform in the Cooper House Recital, so your event fee is $35.
- If you have a zip code outside North Ala, we expect you to perform on the Zoom Recital, so your Zoom Event Fee is $15.
- However, if you live outside North Ala, but plan to come in for Cooper House event, your event fee will be $35. (Just sign up for the Cooper House event, and we’ll take it from there.)
- If you live local, and desire to perform on Zoom Recital, your event fee will still be $35. (Sign up for the Zoom Recital.)
Additional Recital Specifics:
- There is a signup roster for both types of events.
- You get to select your day and performance time.
- First-come first-serve for each recital.
- Note: minimum zoom recital is 7, minimum in-person recital is 10. If minimums are not met by November 1st, recital times may be merged. We apologize for any change to your schedules.
- Please sign up with your student’s name. Put their performance title if you know it, if not, put NA.
- Cooper House Recitals will be shared on Zoom for viewing only. You will be able to invite anyone you’d like to watch your performance on Zoom.
- Cooper House doors open approximately 20 minutes before each event. You may invite as many guests as you’d like to attend.
- Our zoom and in-person recitals will last approximately one hour, and we ask that you and your guests remain for the full event.
- Donations will be accepted at the door with proceeds going towards the Zoe Life Center.
- Cooper House Recitals are dress up! No shorts, or blue jeans please.
- Zoom Codes are given on the Sign-Up Genius for each event. Make a note of it. Passcode for all events is “recital”.
- For TECHNICAL ISSUES, or any questions during the event, email: Support@perfectpraisemusic.com
UPDATE: NOVEMBER 12, 2022. We have moved away from the Sign Up Process as we have already typed the Recital Programs. Any changes made at this point may not be reflected in the programs.
Please TEXT Mrs. Denie at 256-348-6634 for schedule changes required.