Online Music Class for 3-4 Years (for Academic Environments)
Music Classrooms for Kids Ages 3-4 Years (Academic )
Early Childhood Music ~ Give Them the Best Start ~ Music Classroom for Kids Ages 3-4 Years!
Our music class for kids ages 3 and 4 years paves the way for early piano study, advanced ear training, hand-eye coordination, language development and more! And now, our Online Academic Program includes options like weekly Zoom Lessons and our Online Learning Courses.
This music class for kids ages 3-4 years is fun, creative and life-changing. Our 3-4 year old students develop rhythm skills, dexterity and coordination, ear training, while learning to sing, dance and play the piano. They also learn to compose songs and learn important social skills. All the while they are getting a great musical foundation to prepare for their 4.5 year old piano program.
At Early Childhood Music we have developed several structure options for your 3-4 year old Classrooms.
- Training YOUR Music or Classroom Teacher to lead the activities in the classroom
- We have developed a Teacher Portal with training videos and more to support your Teacher
- We will provide the training, materials and lesson plans virtually
- Step-by-step program to creating vibrant music classes in your facility with YOUR teacher
- Online Learning Course
- We have developed a Online Learning Courses that follows a themed curriculum each semester
- Your classroom Teacher would show one lesson each week
- You might also choose to give access to your parents at home to help create a musical home environment, or offer them to opt-in on their own…
- Themed Curriculum for each semester or year’s study. See Syllabus for more information.