Special Needs Piano Lessons ~ Private Instruction (in-studio and online)
We are sold on the benefits of special needs piano lessons for students with learning needs … students of all ages. Sometimes individuals need private instruction due to schedule or their learning needs.
We offer Special Needs Piano Lessons ~ Private Instruction to individuals over age 5 years.
- Students may have physical or brain disturbances, due to stroke, Alzheimers CP or Autism. They may have physical disabilities like missing limbs or blindness.
- We have found that frequently the piano is an area that many individuals with special needs can excel in, giving them a sense of confidence and a way to have fun.
- Once individuals start engaging with the piano their brain changes permitting more engagement.
- As they spiral upwards, their life is enhanced in many musical and non-musical ways.
If accepted into Special Needs Piano Lessons ~ Private Instruction, here are our normal structures:
- Structure: These weekly private lessons range between 20 and 30 minutes depending on the study level of the student.
- Age Range: We accept students ages 5 years and up in special needs private lessons. Children under age 5 may be placed in our Music4Me special needs classes or our typical music classes. That determination will be made after the initial appointment.
- Application Fee: $30
- Materials: We customize materials according to the student’s need and age. The start up materials may range between $25 and $100 depending on age and program assigned.
- Online Learning: Virtual lessons may be included depending on the music program selected. We will tell you more at your assessment appointment.
- Monthly Tuition: The on-going recurring monthly tuition is $110.00. One-month advance written termination notice.