Special Needs Piano Lessons ~ Private Instruction ~ Age 5+ (In-studio or Home)
Our Special Needs Piano Lessons ~ Private Lessons can enrich lives of individuals with special learning needs. These faith-based private lessons may be offered in-studio or virtually with our Online Learning Course, Zoom or Face Time.
Application Fee: $45
Materials: Customized and Vary by Student
Monthly Tuition: $135 month with one month advance notice of withdrawal required.
Prior to booking, please text Mrs. Denie for a no-obligation placement appointment and availability information. 256-348-6634
Special Needs Piano Lessons ~ Private Instruction (in-studio and online)
We are sold on the benefits of special needs piano lessons for students with learning needs … students of all ages. We have developed a Faith-Based Musical Program for students with special learning needs. The results have been incredible.
We offer Special Needs Piano Lessons ~ Private Instruction to individuals over age 5 years.
- Students may have physical or brain disturbances, due to stroke, Alzheimers, Downs, CP or Autism. They may have physical disabilities like missing limbs or blindness.
- We have found that frequently the piano is an area that many individuals with special needs can excel in, giving them a sense of confidence and a way to have fun.
- Once individuals start engaging with the piano their brain changes permitting more engagement.
- As they spiral upwards, their life is enhanced in many musical and non-musical ways.
If accepted into Special Needs Piano Lessons ~ Private Instruction, we customize a program for each student, but here are our basic structures:
- Structure: These weekly private lessons are in-person, FaceTime or Zoom Classroom for 20 minutes weekly. The Online Learning Course will be assigned as part of your training. We have 3 different courses for each level of student.
- Age Range: We accept students ages 5 years and up in special needs private lessons. Children under age 5 may be placed in our Music4Me special needs classes or our typical music classes. That determination will be made after the initial appointment.
- Application Fee: $45
- Annual Administrative Fee: on September 1st of each year, a $30 administrative fee will be charged out to all enrolled students
- Materials: We customize materials according to the student’s need and age. The start up materials may range between $25 and $100 depending on age and program assigned.
- Online Learning: Virtual lessons are included depending on the music program selected. We will tell you more at your assessment appointment.
- Monthly Tuition: The on-going recurring monthly tuition is $135.00 month. One-month advance written termination notice.