Spring Recital Information for Perfect Praise Music- May 19, 20 and June 2, 2018
Early Childhood Music department is going to put on different type of recital on May 19 and 20. “Mr. Noah’s Story” is a mini production for babies, toddlers and 3-4 years, that will also encompass older children in the Pre KNK and Kids N Keys department for singing and speaking parts. This delightful production will take place at the Early Works Museum, downtown Huntsville. See below for flexibility of schedule. Signup in April.
Kids N Keys students and private instruction studens may choose between Sunday, May 20th at Early Works or June 2nd at the Cooper House. Get all the details below!
Early Childhood Music Department ~ Early Works Museum, Saturday May 19th
ECM “Mr. Noah’s Story” Performance #1 Begins at 11:30 am -– doors open at 11:15 am
- Classes: Tuesday 1015 Tots N Time, Friday 10:15 Bounce N Baby Class, Monday 6:00 pm Music N Motion, and Tuesday 11:00 Music N Motion classes.
ECM “Mr. Noah’s Story” Performance #2 Begins at 12:45 pm — doors open at 12:30 pm
- Classes: Tuesday 4:40 Tots N Time, Tuesday 5:20 Music N Motion
ECM “Mr. Noah’s Story” Performance #3 Begins at 2:00 pm — doors open at 145 pm
- Tuesday 6:15 Tots N Time and Wednesday 5:15 Music N Motion
Music4Me class – (Special Needs) Begins at 3:15 — Doors open at 3:00 pm
- Thursday 6:15 pm class and private instruction solos
Early Childhood Music Department ~ Early Works Museum, Sunday, May 20th
ECM “Mr. Noah’s Story” Performance #4 4:30 pm – doors open at 4:15
- Classes: Wednesday 4:40 Toddlers and Friday 11:00 Music N Motion
Pre Kids N Keys, Kids N Keys and all Private/Lab students ~ Early Works Museum, Sunday, May 20th
- The Solo Formal Recitals at Early Works Museum will follow our normal format recitals. (No food) Each event is expected to last approximately one hour and we ask all guests to remain for all performers. Sign up in lobby in April.
- Private Solos– 12:00 noon – doors open at 11:45 am
- Private Solos – 1:15 pm – doors open at 1:00 pm
- Private Solos – 2:30 pm – doors open at 2:15
Pre Kids N Keys, Kids N Keys and all Private/Lab students ~ Cooper House, (Central Presbyterian Church, downtown) Saturday June 2nd
- Kids N Keys Graduation 9:30 a.m. – 11:45 am (Tuesday 5:30 and Wed 430 Kids N Keys classes)
- Solo Dessert Recitals: Each family will bring their favorite dessert to share with the other guests. Each event will last approximately 1 hour 15 minutes with food included. Sign up in lobby in April.
- Private Solos– 12:45 pm – doors open at 12:30 pm
- Private Solos– 2:30 p.m.- doors open at 2:15 pm
- Private Solos– 4:15 p.m. – doors open at 4:00 pm.
- Only if needed: Private Solos 6:00 p.m. – doors open at 5:45 pm
- All recitals are for Sunday Morning dress (no blue jeans).
- Ask guests to plan to remain for full event, so all of our performers have an audience.
- Please do not arrive too early, as other performances will be going on.
- There is flexibility in schedule even for the “Mr. Noah’s Story”.
- Mark out your child’s name and write it in somewhere else. First come first serve for available time slots, especially for the Sunday ECM performance.
- Signup in lobby in April after that we will be printing programs.
- Featured KNK students, who want to participate in “Mr. Noah’s Story” will audition the month of April. More info in your Kids N Keys classroom.