Spring Recital 2019
Cooper House, Central Presbyterian Church
405 Randolph Ave SE Huntsville, AL 35801
Please read all of this material in it’s entirely! Share it with other family members.
We love this time of year … the time when our wonderful music students showcase their talents; a time of fun and worship experiences for our students and audience. Students of all ages are invited to perform at this Spring Recital event.
We are planning a ‘Week Night” Event. Your music classes will meet at the Cooper House in recital.
Our music school is closed for all lessons that week.
Here are the details:
When: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday May 7, 8, 10 and 11th. We will be in recital 5:30 pm and 7:15 pm each evening and Saturday 11:15 am. See the schedule below. THIS SCHEDULE HAS BEEN REVISED AS OF APRIL 23RD. PLEASE CHECK FOR CHANGES THAT AFFECT YOUR FAMILY.
Our Early Childhood Music classes have set performance times. See the Schedule below.
- Do you have a conflict with your classes’ Performance Time? You may sign up to perform with another class of the same type at a time that works best for you and your guests. Keep in mind that it’s best to perform with your same teacher. Note: Your change will not be reflected in our written programs.
- SOLOS: If you are over age 4.5 (Pre KNK and up) you will be performing solos only and will have the opportunity to sign up for your performance time in the lobby during April.
- PLEASE NO EMAILED OR PHONED IN REQUESTS FOR PERFORMANCE OPTIONS. ALL REQUESTS MUST BE MADE ON THE ROSTERS, IN PERSON BETWEEN APRIL 1 AND 26TH.
- Babies and Toddlers in the TNT classes. We will be celebrating, “Country Spring Time.” We will provide butterfly wings and tutu’s for the girls and choice of cowboy/country straw hats for the boys. Other misc attire will be provided by the parents. More information will be given by your classroom teacher.
- Music N Motion: (MNM 3-4 years)
- We are asking parents to provide costumes for anything that God made.
- Ideas will be given in class. If using masks, they must be easily removed for stage time.
- More information will be given by your classroom teacher.
- Solo Performers and Partners of all ECM students, we ask that your attire be Sunday Dress. Please no blue jeans or shorts if you are on stage as a performer or a Partner. Lots of pictures will be taken and we want to all look awesome!
- Doors Open: 15 minutes before your performance hour. For parking and auditorium traffic flow, please do not arrive early.
- Out of respect for all performers, please plan to stay for the full hour’s event so everyone has an audience to perform for. Please inform your guests also.
- Parking: There is parking around the Cooper House. Allow extra time to park and walk to our performance venue.
- Event Fee: $38 Performance Fee will be charged out on your auto account the week of April 8th. Our policy is that if you are registered student at Perfect Praise Music, you will be charged the Performance Fee. (Only exceptions are children/adults with special needs unable to participate and adults who choose to not participate. ) SAVE THE DATE!
- Tickets: We have limited seating, so tickets are required.
- Immediate family members (living in the same household) are covered by the event fee, but you still need tickets, including your performing student.
- The signup sheets in the lobby have a place to order your tickets for your immediate family and extra tickets for guests.
- Guests and non-immediate family will be charged a $5 ticket fee. These will be charged out the weekend of April 27th. Once charged out, no refunds are given.
- Tickets questions? Contact Mrs. Koleta Mitchell by emailing the office.
- If an event is not sold out, tickets may be available at the door for $7.50. Contact Koleta for information.
- Take Pictures and Make Memories: Bring your cameras and be prepared to make lots of memories.
More information will be given in your music class during April. For questions the day of the event, text 256-348-6634.
Here is our REVISED schedule…