Online Piano Course with Accountability Classes
Online Learning Piano Course for Kids
Proficiency with Accountability Lessons at your School
You will receive:
- Online Learning Course- student specific for your level of study
- Downloadable/Printable Curriculum
- Proficiency in Accountability Lesson
- Year end awards for achievement
- Game Course Booking Bonus
Note: Returning students may qualify for discounted Sign-Up Fee. See below for details before enrolling.
Required for this Course: Upgrade for Student Book and Flashcards (available at checkout)
Monthly tuition is $79 recurring for the school year.
We are excitedly looking forward to a wonderful school year! Welcome to our Perfect Praise Music student body!
Online Piano Program for Kids
Accountability Classes at Your School
and PEPPP Club
Piano Proficiency Programs
We know that Accountability and Proficiency are important aspects for a successful online learning course of any kind. So we include both of those structures with our Proficiency Program … with LIVE Piano Teachers!
When you sign up for a Proficiency Program, our Teachers will interact with you weekly for your child’s proficiency at the piano. We also offer rewards, goal-setting and performance guidance creating a wonderful, excelling musician.
- Online Learning Piano Course: This program’s structures enable daily activities laid out step-by-step for your Learner. It contains 80 lessons each semester; age-appropriate lessons that are engaging, fun and informative. Your child will work their way through the self-paced lessons at home of five recommended lessons each week. This Online Learning Piano Course usually retails for $348 per Level. Check out the Sample Activities.
- Proficiency in an Accountability Class: With Option #4, your Learner will attend an Accountability Class after school. At this lesson, they will perform their assignment for their Piano Teacher in person, replacing the need for the Upload Portal.
- In-person Accountability: Due to Covid-19, our Accountability Class will be Come N Go Schedule, with students only performing the Solos required on their HomePlay sheets, viewing their HomePlay reward sheets and worksheets. Limited class size. First come-first serve for availability
- Teacher Interaction: Our Piano Teacher engages with parents on your child’s HomePlay notebook regarding their assignment, critiquing any areas that your student needs more attention.
- Individual Proficiency: With Option #4, we track your child’s practice and proficiency for each activity, every week.
- Recitals: We will work with your student to prepare for stage presence for Spring recitals (when applicable), including providing fresh, downloadable/printable music copies when appropriate.
- Achievement Awards: Because we can track their proficiency and achievements, we honor the Learner’s efforts with year-end rewards, medals, and trophies.
- Materials: For this option hard-copy curriculum is required and must be presented at each weekly class
- PLUS: These other PEPPP Club structures are included with this Proficiency Class:
- Game Courses: Level appropriate study through Levels 1, 2, 3
- Zoom Meetings: Offered periodically
Proficiency in Accountability Lesson
FEES and SPECIFICS
- Sign-Up Fees: $45 Application fee. Every student is charged an annual sign-up fee. However, if you took lessons with Perfect Praise Music last school year through May 2020, we are discounting your sign-up fee to $15 and if you are currently taking lessons through July 2020, we are waving the sign-up fee. Please email Mrs. Koleta Mitchell in the PPM office for your discount code before checking out.
- Recurring Tuition: $79 month* recurring tuition, running the full school year, August through May 2021
- All you have to do is Add to Cart and check out.
- You will gain immediate access to the Level 1 Online Learning Piano Course for Kids, complete with Getting Started Guide and Partner Pages.
- We will contact you to establish your Teacher and start the fun. We are excitedly looking forward to a wonderful school year!
- If you prefer, we offer Private Lessons via FaceTime and Zoom and may also in person at your school.
- Hard Copy Materials: For this option, a required upgrade to hard copy KNK Book and Flashcards is available at checkout
- Scheduling and Other Specifics: Your school will handle scheduling options.