Online Piano Program for Kids
Accountability Classes at Your School
and PEPPP Club
Piano Proficiency Programs
We know that Accountability and Proficiency are important aspects for a successful online learning course of any kind. So we include both of those structures with our Proficiency Program … with LIVE Piano Teachers!
When you sign up for a Proficiency Program, our Teachers will interact with you weekly for your child’s proficiency at the piano. We also offer rewards, goal-setting and performance guidance creating a wonderful, excelling musician.
- Online Learning Piano Course: This program’s structures enable daily activities laid out step-by-step for your Learner. It contains 80 lessons each semester; age-appropriate lessons that are engaging, fun and informative. Your child will work their way through the self-paced lessons at home of five recommended lessons each week. This Online Learning Piano Course usually retails for $348 per Level. Check out the Sample Activities.
- Proficiency in an Accountability Class: With Option #4, your Learner will attend an Accountability Class after school. At this lesson, they will perform their assignment for their Piano Teacher in person, replacing the need for the Upload Portal.
- In-person Accountability: Due to Covid-19, our Accountability Class will be Come N Go Schedule, with students only performing the Solos required on their HomePlay sheets, viewing their HomePlay reward sheets and worksheets. Limited class size. First come-first serve for availability
- Teacher Interaction: Our Piano Teacher engages with parents on your child’s HomePlay notebook regarding their assignment, critiquing any areas that your student needs more attention.
- Individual Proficiency: With Option #4, we track your child’s practice and proficiency for each activity, every week.
- Recitals: We will work with your student to prepare for stage presence for Spring recitals (when applicable), including providing fresh, downloadable/printable music copies when appropriate.
- Achievement Awards: Because we can track their proficiency and achievements, we honor the Learner’s efforts with year-end rewards, medals, and trophies.
- Materials: For this option hard-copy curriculum is required and must be presented at each weekly class
- PLUS: These other PEPPP Club structures are included with this Proficiency Class:
- Game Courses: Level appropriate study through Levels 1, 2, 3
- Zoom Meetings: Offered periodically
Proficiency in Accountability Lesson
FEES and SPECIFICS
- Sign-Up Fees: $30 Application fee. Every student is charged an annual sign-up fee. However, if you took lessons with Perfect Praise Music last school year through May 2020, we are discounting your sign-up fee to $15 and if you are currently taking lessons through July 2020, we are waving the sign-up fee. Please email Mrs. Koleta Mitchell in the PPM office for your discount code before checking out.
- Recurring Tuition: $79 month* recurring tuition, running the full school year, August through May 2021
- All you have to do is Add to Cart and check out.
- You will gain immediate access to the Level 1 Online Learning Piano Course for Kids, complete with Getting Started Guide and Partner Pages.
- We will contact you to establish your Teacher and start the fun. We are excitedly looking forward to a wonderful school year!
- If you prefer, we offer Private Lessons via FaceTime and Zoom and may also in person at your school.
- Hard Copy Materials: For this option, a required upgrade to hard copy KNK Book and Flashcards is available at checkout
- Scheduling and Other Specifics: Your school will handle scheduling options.