Online Learning Piano Course for Kids with
We know that Accountability and Proficiency are important aspects for a successful online learning course of any kind. So we include both of those structures with our Proficiency Program options … with LIVE Piano Teachers!
When you sign up for a Proficiency Program, our Teachers will interact with you weekly for your child’s proficiency at the piano. We also offer rewards, goal-setting and performance guidance creating a wonderful, excelling musician.
How we interact is the difference in our two Proficiency Program options. One will be sure to please your schedule and your budget.
Attend an Accountability Class at school Follow this Link
Submit HomePlay via our Upload Portal Info Given Here.
- Online Learning Piano Course: This program’s structures enable daily activities laid out step-by-step for your Learner. It contains 80 lessons each semester; age-appropriate lessons that are engaging, fun and informative. Your child will work their way through the self-paced lessons at home of five recommended lessons each week. This Online Learning Piano Course usually retails for $348 per Level. Check out the Sample Lesson.
- Proficiency via Upload Portal: With Option #3, parents upload HomePlay, by taking mini videos and pics of worksheets, submitting them to our Upload Portal on our website. Our Upload Portal is user friendly. The process is easy and we will show you how to do it.
- Teacher Interaction: Your assigned Piano Teacher will work with you step-by-step, informing you as to what to submit, giving remarks and tips about your Learner’s progress, ensuring they are excelling, every step of the way.
- Parent/Teacher Communication would be via email and texts
- Individual Proficiency: We support your student through every step of every lesson. We track your child’s practice and proficiency for each activity, every week.
- Semester Recitals: We will work with your student to prepare for stage presence for Christmas and Spring recitals, including providing fresh, downloadable/printable music copies when appropriate.
- Achievement Awards: Because we can track proficiency and achievements, we are able to honor their efforts with year-end rewards, medals, and trophies.
- PLUS: These other PEPPP Club structures are included with this Proficiency Program:
- Game Courses: Level appropriate study through Levels 1, 2, 3
- Zoom Meetings: Offered periodically to answer questions and train parents on our program
- Sign-Up Fee: $47.50 Sign Up fee includes $30 app fee and your downloadable/printable curriculum. Every student is charged the annual sign-up fee. However,
- If you took lessons with Perfect Praise Music last school year through May 2020, we are discounting your sign-up fee to $15.
- If this applies to you, please email Mrs. Koleta Mitchell in the PPM office for discount code before checking out.
- Recurring Tuition: $59 month* recurring tuition, running the full school year, August through May 2021
- You will be charged only the Sign-up Fee at this time
- You will gain immediate access to the Level 1 Online Learning Piano Course for Kids complete with Getting Started Guide and Partner Pages.
- We will contact you to establish your Teacher and start the fun We are excitedly looking forward to a wonderful school year!
- If you prefer other Proficiency Program options: check out the Accountability Classes and Private Lessons
*Note: These discounted structures and fees are offered because of our partnering with private schools; they are not transferable, nor available at any other Perfect Praise Music location.