Preschool Music Online Program (Academic)
Rhymes and Rhythms Online Classroom is more than just a weekly music class. It’s a full program where we incorporate all styles of learning with Zoom Online Lessons, Online Learning Course, Coloring Sheets and a Rhymes and Rhythms Book and CD.
Early active musical participation classes at your school will change your student’s development in wonderful and fun ways!
Contact Mrs. Denie Riggs for specific, customized quote. Be sure to include:
- Interest and structure of your desired program (once a week, twice a week)
- How many students would receive music each lesson
- Schools local to North Alabama, an in-classroom Perfect Praise Music teacher may be an option
Email Mrs. Denie Riggs. Denie@PerfectPraiseMusic.com
ON LINE Preschool Online Music Program
Enhance your Preschool Classroom with our ONLINE Rhymes and Rhythms music class for young children.
Preschool children have FUN doing music while developing rhythm skills, dexterity & coordination and ear training; while learning to sing, dance and play the piano. This online program gives them a great foundation for older music programs and they will learn musical skills to become a musician for life. In our Rhymes and Rhythms music class they also receive brain enhancement for amazing academics later.
Preschool music research indicates that the younger a child starts to be involved with active musical participation, the greater the benefit for enhanced academics throughout their life. (You might want to read this article on the subject put out by Medical Daily.)
But the benefits of toddler music classes just starts there! Language development is greatly enhanced and propelled forward by your child being in a singing environment.
These fast-paced partner-based toddler music classes also include the piano. The piano is the activity of choice beyond any activity your toddler can be involved in, changing your toddler’s cognitive development early while their brain is actively wiring.
At Early Childhood Music we have developed several structure options for your Preschool Classroom.
Those Options May Include:
- Training YOUR Music or Classroom Teacher to lead the activities in the classroom
- We have developed a Teacher Portal with training videos and more to support your Teacher
- We will provide the training, materials and lesson plans virtually
- Step-by-step program to creating vibrant music classes in your facility with YOUR teacher
- Zoom Music Lessons
- You could choose to provide a weekly 25 minute music class with our LIVE teachers (via Zoom.us)
- This option could stand alone or be added in conjunction with another option
- Online Learning Course (View Sample Lesson)
- We are developing two different types of Toddler Online Music Lessons
- Choose from one video lesson each week to watch over and over as desired or
- Choose from separated activities to enjoy over and over as desired
- You might also choose to give access to your parents at home to help create a musical home environment
- Weekly Coloring Sheets
- Coloring sheets that support the themed lesson may be added to your program
Material Fees and Monthly Tuition will vary depending on:
- The options you’d like offered at your school
- How many students attend each classroom/facility
- The customized program structures that meet YOUR needs!
Funding Your School Music Program:
Adding music to your preschool is very affordable, for just a few pennies a day, per students, paid by the month. We will customize a program based on the options you desire for YOUR school! Email Mrs. Denie Riggs for customized billing information.