Online Piano Lessons for Kids
Kids N Keys On-Line Learning Course
Young children may learn to perform at the piano while their brain is still actively forming with our non-traditional Kids N Keys piano lessons. Level 1 studies reading and performing quarter notes and quarter rests, composing, ear training, flashcard fun and lots of basic music theory presented in a fun, child-friendly approach.
You will receive:
- 80 virtual lessons with our piano teachers, Michael and Denie Riggs, our Perfect Praise Puppet Pals and nearly 100 theory games.
- This acclaimed Online Learning Piano Course for kids follows our in-studio Kids N Keys program, structured for children ages 4.5 to 8 years and beyond
- Piano Lessons during these early years, gets the most benefit for brain-function enrichment while there are open windows of enhancement.
- Dripped content gives access weekly to not overwhelm, then unlimited interactions gives lots of review time.
- Lessons contain packed-in interactive musical activities that are fun and engaging for young children … and older students alike!
- They can enjoy these lessons over and over again, as your Learner learns to play the piano, the most beneficial instrument for brain function enhancement.
- FREE Tech support to ensure that you are able to get the most benefit from your Online Learning Course for Piano.
- Downloadable/Printable Curriculum and Audio Files are included and you gain immediate access today.
Add-On’s Available: (Options available at Check Out)
Live Virtual Piano Teacher: This version of our program does NOT include a Live Virtual Piano Coach, so it works well if the caregiver knows music to provide proficiency. You may Add-On a Kids N Keys Piano Teacher at any time a small monthly fee, adding weekly accountability and proficiency, provided through texts, emails and videos. As a bonus, we will include Zoom Interactive Classroom when your level of study or age of student corresponds with current Kids N Keys Zoom lessons.
Private Virtual Lessons also available through Zoom and Face Time.