Online Piano Program with Accountability Class at School
with Perfect Praise Music
This Option Offers Accountability Classes at Your School
Perfect Praise Music loves to partner with private Christian schools to provide the number one enhancer of brain function … piano lessons. With our new Online Learning Piano Course, students can study the piano in their academic environment! How astounding and incredible.
This Kids N Keys Online Learning Course is for 2019-2020 registered students of partnering schools. With this Piano Lesson Option, your child’s piano study will be at home, directed by the parent, working with our teaching staff if needed. Their daily lesson time will take about 15 minutes daily, including practice time.
Then once a week, they may attend an Accountability Piano Class at your school, that is included with this option.
Set up Fee: $30
Recurring Monthly Fee: $79 monthly tuition runs automatically the 1st of every month from September 2019 through May 2020. This is a year committment.
Curriculum: Accountability Class Student requires hard copy curriculum. Your child will cover two levels this school year. (Note: Some schools include materials in your school’s book fees. Our office staff is alerted to this and will let you know.)
- Level 1 curriculum is $35 plus tax and will be charged out when your child receives their supplies.
- Level 2 curriculum is $35 plus tax and will be charged out the first lesson in January.
Our Daily HomePlay Add-on with Accountability Classes Includes:
- Piano Teacher interaction weekly at an on-campus class at your school
- Parent Training- A Getting Started Guide and weekly Partner Pages to inform and guide you on what to do at home that lesson
- Daily music theory games- Games to help reinforce the concepts being studied
- Mini teaching videos- Videos provided every day, five days a week, that are fun and informative
- Ear Training- The ability to hear, sing and match pitch, which is a vital skill for musicians
- Composing- Step-by-step learning, guided by your Piano Teacher
- Performing Skills- How to memorize your song, how to perform on stage and more
- Performance Opportunities- A Piano Performance Party in December and Spring Recital in May
- Motivation- Support and encouragement, practice rewards given by teacher at class
- All the wonderful benefits of playing the piano
- And more!!!