Online Piano Program with Accountability Class (VFCA)
Accountability Classes at Your School
Piano Proficiency Accountability Class
We know that Accountability and Proficiency are important aspects for a successful online learning course of any kind. So we include both of those structures with our Proficiency Program … with LIVE Piano Teachers!
When you sign up for a Proficiency Program, our Teachers will interact with you weekly for your child’s proficiency at the piano. We also offer rewards, goal-setting and performance guidance creating a wonderful, excelling musician.
- Proficiency in an Accountability Class: With Option #4, your child will attend a VFCA Accountability Class after school. At this lesson, they will perform their assignment for their Piano Teacher in person, replacing the need for the Upload Portal.
- In-person Accountability Classes: Due to Covid-19, our Accountability Lessons will be a Come N Go Structure, where our Teaching Team will view HomePlay, Worksheets, offer Proficiency on Solos, etc. while still maintaining social distancing between students. Limited class size. First come-first serve for availability
- Online Learning Piano Course: This program’s structures enable daily activities laid out step-by-step for your Learner. It contains 80 lessons each semester; age-appropriate lessons that are engaging, fun and informative. Your child will work their way through the self-paced lessons at home of five recommended lessons each week. This Online Learning Piano Course usually retails for $348 per Level. Check out the Sample Activities.
- Study and Curriculum Swap Program: Each year we study Level 1 Kids N Keys curriculum in the Fall and Level 2 Kids N Keys curriculum in the Spring. If your child is a returning VFCA student (or an existing KNK student at Perfect Praise Music) and has already mastered the study material for the semester, we will work with you to customize an online Study and Curriculum Swap for a more appropriate level. (Note: The Study and Curriculum Swap Program is only available only for mastered KNK materials. Curriculum and Online Course Swaps are through Perfect Praise Music only, and curriculum swap is not available through VFCA).
- Teacher Interaction: Your Teacher engages with parents on your child’s HomePlay notebook regarding their assignment, critiquing any areas that your student needs more attention.
- Individual Proficiency: With Option #4, we track your child’s practice and proficiency for each activity, every week.
- Recitals: We will work with your student to prepare for stage presence for Christmas (when applicable) and Spring recitals, including providing fresh, downloadable/printable music copies when appropriate.
- Achievement Awards: Because we can track their proficiency and achievements, we honor their efforts with year-end rewards, medals, and trophies.
- PLUS: These other PEPPP Club structures are included with this Proficiency Program:
- Weekly Video Piano Lesson Session for when you don’t have time for daily
- Game Courses: Level appropriate study through Levels 1, 2, 3
- Zoom Meetings: Offered periodically
Option #4 FEES and SPECIFICS
- Sign-Up Fee: $30 Every student is charged an annual sign-up fee. However,
- If you took lessons with Perfect Praise Music last school year through May 2020, we are discounting your sign-up fee to $15.
- If you are currently taking lessons through July 2020, we are waving the sign-up fee.
- If these specifics apply to you, please email Mrs. Koleta Mitchell in the PPM office for your discount code before checking out.
- Recurring Tuition: $65 month* recurring tuition, running the full school year, August through May 2021, with the first tuition payment due August 2020.
- You will gain immediate access to the Level 1 Online Learning Piano Course for Kids, complete with Getting Started Guide and Partner Pages.
- We will contact you to establish your Teacher and start the fun. We are excitedly looking forward to a wonderful school year!
- If you prefer, we also offer Private Lessons at VFCA and Virtually with Face Time and Zoom
- Scheduling and Other Specifics:
- Initially lessons will be structured after school on Mondays in the Elementary Music Room. More information will be given as we near school start date
- Students are required to bring their materials for each lesson
- Lessons will be structured Come N Go (with staggered arrivals and departures) for ease of Social Distancing and sanitizing purposes
- Students will be required to wear masks to the music room for lessons