Private Piano Lessons
One-on-One Individualized Instruction ~ In-Studio and Remote!
Because of the advancement of technology, Perfect Praise Music offers private piano lessons In-Studio and Remotely.
Our professional teaching staff accepts students ages 7.5 years and up with Private Instruction.
Private Lesson Structures
- The Benefits
- Yamaha says it best, ” Success in music, success in life … it’s no coincidence.”
- It’s true; the attributes that you desire your children to have, are best accomplished by piano lessons.
- The piano is the number one brain-function enhancer, above all other activities you may choose to be involved in.
- When a person plays the piano, every part of their brain in engaged.
- The right hemisphere and left hemisphere of the brain, flow together and format the brain for “orderly storage and retrieval” of information for four or five hours after you practice.
- Students involved with the piano get higher grades in school, especially excelling in math, reading and science.
- The Structures
- A private piano lesson is a one-on-one study with a teacher.
- Age: Private instruction is offered to students age 7.5 years and older
- Materials vary by student.
- The study is individualized and self-paced.
- 20 minute private sessions are offered each week in an on-going format. 30 minute lessons available when your level of study requires it.
- Private instruction is on-going by the month requiring one month advance written termination notice.
- Make up lessons are usually not offered, so select a day/time that will consistently work with your schedule.
- In-studio lessons are offered at 6125 University Drive, Suite B-26, Huntsville AL 35806 (Behind Cheddars)
- The Fees
- $30 non-refundable application fee is due at the time of enrollment. (Discounted $15 for second family members)
- 20 minute private sessions
- Cost is $25.00- 27.50 per lesson ($100-110 month) depending on level of study and if specialized lessons
- Automated tuition is billed to a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover debit/credit card, or six months advance check is also an option (for in-studio only).
- Stage Performance Recitals are held twice a year, for in-studio students, with the event fee ranging between $25 and $45 per recital depending on our forum. All registered students are required to pay the event fee regardless of whether you attend the event or not, so Save the Date! (Adults are encouraged but not required to perform in performance opportunities.)
Private Lessons Availability
Steps to Enrolling … Simple as 1, 2 and 3!
Book it Now!
Book it Now! This step holds your space! Your material fees vary by student and will be given at your first lesson. Your monthly fee will be prorated by the number of weeks remaining in the month.
Confirmation: You will receive an email, text or phone call confirming our receipt of your application, usually within 24 hours. We will set your start date.
Start Classes: When everything is set, we will see you in class!
Spreading the Word …
My children study in the private lessons since they graduated from Kids N Keys. They love their music lessons!
My son with special needs studies the piano with Perfect Praise Music. He is thriving at it, learning to play the piano is unlocking so many life skills.
I started taking private lessons with Mrs. Denie after I completed the 50+ Piano Program. I've learned to improvise from the hymnal and play classical music. Who would have believed?