- This event has passed.
Sweet Music Christmas Recital
November 20, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - November 22, 2019 @ 6:30 pm$5.00
Sweet Music Christmas Recital 2019
Cooper House, Central Presbyterian Church
405 Randolph Ave SE Huntsville, AL 35801
Please read all of this material in it’s entirety!
Share it with other family members.
It’s time to celebrate a most wonderful time of year, Christmas! It’s also the best time to use your talents to glorify the Lord’s birth.
Our Sweet Music Christmas Recital is back.
Here are the details:
When: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, November 20-22. 6:30 pm each evening.
Unlike some of our school events, this Sweet Music Christmas Recital is by sign-up only. Sign Up HERE!
Who is invited to participate in this SOLOS-only event?
- Music N Motion students, Pre Kids N Keys, Kids N Keys, Piano Lab, Private Piano and Guitar, Private School Virtual Students, Accountability Students, Worship Mentoring Students, Music4Me Solos
- You may sign up for your favorite performance time in the Lobby starting September 30th.
- 25 students will be accepted for each evening’s recital.
- Sign Up HERE!
Recital Fees and Structures:
- Event Fee:
- $17.50 Performance Fee will be charged out on your auto account the week of November 1st.
- The performing student’s admission is included in their Event Fee.
- Minimum event size must be met by November 1st for that day to hold.
- Once committment is made, no refunds are given if unable to attend.
- Event Tickets:
- We will set up formal banquet seating, so tickets are required even if you don’t plan to eat.
- All guests/family member’s admission ticket is $5. Children under age 3 are free, of course.
- The signup sheets in the lobby will include ticket orders.
- Tickets will be charged out of your auto account the week of November 1st unless another plan is worked out with the office.
- Ticket questions? Contact Mrs. Koleta Mitchell by emailing the office.
- If an event is not sold out, tickets will be available at the door for $7.50. Contact Koleta for information.
- Sweet Music Means Food!
- Perfect Praise Music will provide drinks (coffee, hot tea, hot chocolate, Christmas Punch and water) some treats and fruit trays.
- We invite our families to bring their favorite Christmas dessert to share.
- Bring all the serving utensils required to serve your dessert.
- Doors Open: 20 minutes before recital. Please do not arrive early, as we will be teaching at the school until just before event time.
- Out of respect for all performers, please plan to stay for the full event. It should be over before 8 p.m.
- Parking: There is parking around the Cooper House. Allow extra time to park and walk to our performance venue.
- Attire: This is a semi formal event. We ask that you dress in Sunday attire.