- This event has passed.
ECM and Solos Performances- click for info
May 20 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Spring Recital Sunday, May 20th at Early Works Museum
Performance Solos of Kids N Keys and Private Piano and Guitar
Solo Recital # 1: 12 Noon- doors open at 11:45 am
Solo Recital # 2: 1:15 pm- doors open at 1:00 pm
Solo Recital # 3: 2:30 pm- doors open at 2:15 pm
Students will sign up for performance day and time during the month of April in the classrooms and school lobby. An additional option is for Solo Performances for Kids N Keys and private instruction for June 2nd at the Cooper House. See the event this Calendar
“Mr. Noah’s Story” Presented by students of Early Childhood Music.
Mr. Noah’s Story will feature the Babies, Toddlers, Music N Motion and Pre-Kids N Keys students as singers, and the Kids N Keys students as speakers. The 4th performance will be held at 4:30 p.m. Sunday.
ECM Mr. Noah’s Story Performance #4: 4:30 pm Doors open at 4:15
- Classes invited:
- Wednesday 4:40 TNT and Friday 11:00 MNM
- Toddlers and 3-4’s with conflict on Saturday by sign up in April
Other Important Recital Information:
- Doors open 15 minutes before start of each program
- Sunday dress for students and their partners
- Event should last less than one hour and we ask all students and guests to remain for full event
- $45 event fee will be charged across entire student body charged out the week of April 10th. Excludes only non-performing adults, and special needs students unable to perform, so save the date!
- Kids N Keys will sign up for speaking parts and audition in the classroom in April.
- Kids N Keys solos are listed on another event on this website.