Spring Recital Week
May 15 - May 20donation
Spring Recital 2023
May 15th – 20th, 2023
Note: We are in the process of building out this information. Please check back in a day or two, as we complete the information.
REMEMBER ALL PERFORMANCE TIMES ARE CENTRAL TIME.
We love spring at Perfect Praise Music. And we love to participate with our student families in our Spring Recitals. This recital week, Perfect Praise Music and all it’s students are in recital, either by Zoom or in-person at the Cooper House. No regular lessons will be given, as our staff is working at the recitals!
Fund Raiser for Zoe Life Ministry Center
Our Perfect Praise Projects, LLC board is raising funds to help build out the Zoe Life Ministry Center. Our Spring Recitals will be benefiting the Zoe Life Center. You may make a donation as you sign up for your performance time, or pay as you enter the Cooper House facility the day of your event. And again, this is a donation, not a required attendance fee.
All donations will be greatly appreciated. Click here for more Zoe Life Information. Together we can do more!
In-Person Recital Options
This year we have a variety of in-person events available to you. These events will be offered at the Cooper House, 405 Randolph Ave. SE Huntsville, 35801.
Sign up by May 1st. After that, recital times may be merged if minimum has not been met.
This includes the Sweet Music Event.
REMEMBER ALL PERFORMANCE TIMES ARE CENTRAL TIME.
- Sweet Music Banquet Seating with Desserts: For several years, pre-covid, we hosted many Sweet Music Recitals, where we provided food to enjoy while watching our students participate. These were very popular! Well, the Sweet Music Recital is back! This year we are offering only one, on Friday night at 5:30 pm. We are monetizing it this year as a fund-raiser for the Zoe Life Center. Tickets are $25 per seat. You must purchase your tickets before the event, either on the Signup below or by communication with the office. We are only able to seat 100, with 20 performers. So if you are interested in this event, be sure to sign up immediately.
- In-person Traditional Recitals: We are offering several different traditional recital time options. These event will NOT serve food. Your performance time options are Wednesday at 5 pm, 6:30 pm, Saturday at noon or Saturday 1:30 p.m.
- Early Childhood Music in Recital: This event is for our babies, toddlers and 3-4 year old classes. No solos for this event, unless you are in one of these classes. Your recital time is Saturday, 10:30 a.m. only.
- Worship Mentoring: We will be kicking off our next year of Worship Mentoring on Friday night, May 19th at the Cooper House. This event is open to any interested family who may be desiring to learn more about our life-changing Worship Mentoring programs. Click here for more information, and to sign up.
Note: All of the in-person Traditional Recitals will be broadcasted on Zoom for remote guests (not performers) with a donation option. The Sweet Music Zoom ticket will be $25 donation.
Here is the link to the Spring In-person Signups: Click Here
Remote Zoom Recital
We are offering only one Zoom Recital for our remote students. It is set for Monday, May 15th at 6 p.m. Central Time. Note: all local students are encouraged to participate in the in-person recitals at the Cooper House, which will be Zoomed for your remote family and friends.
Here is the signup for the Remote Student’s Zoom Recital. Click Here:
- Here is the Zoom Code: 839 0370 6219
- Here is the Zoom Passcode: recital
- “Doors” will open around 5:45 pm Central time.
- All Guests will have opportunity to donate to the Zoe Life Ministry Center if desired.
Event Fees (Please Read All)
Post-covid we have a strong remote student base, so we have structured our event fees based on your Zip Code. Please read all these specifics…
- Every registered student of PPM is included in the event fee charge.
- If you are new to our school and have never experienced our events before, it might be helpful to understand the reasoning behind two event fees. Event fees help us cover the cost of putting on the event, by creating a budget. The in-person Cooper House recitals cost us several thousand dollars; the overhead is much higher than zoom recitals, so our Cooper House event fees are higher.
- Event fees are charged out to the entire student body; it’s a part of our core structures, and is not refundable for any reason, even if you choose to not perform. The only exception to this is our adult students who prefer to not perform, and special needs students who may be unable to perform.
- Event fees will be charged out on/about the 20th of April. A bulk email and text will go out before it is run. If you have need to adjust it from the 20th, please email Mrs. Mitchell in the office. email@example.com.
- Since we have both remote and local students, we will have two Event Fees, one for remote Zoom Recitals ($20) and one for in-person Cooper House Recitals ($35).
Event Fee Additional Specifics by Zip Codes:
- If you have a North Alabama zip code, we expect you to perform in the Cooper House Recital, so your event fee is $35.
- If you have a zip code outside North Ala, we expect you to perform on the Zoom Recital, so your Zoom Event Fee is $20.
- However, if you live outside North Ala, but plan to attend the Cooper House event, your event fee will be $35. (Just sign up for the Cooper House event, and we’ll take it from there.)
- If you live local, and desire to perform on Zoom Recital, your event fee will still be $35. (Sign up for the Zoom Recital.)
Additional Recital Specifics:
- There is a signup roster for Remote and In-Person events.
- You will select your day and performance time for the in-person events.
- First-come first-serve for each event.
- Minimum in-person recital is 10. If minimums are not met by May 1st, recital times may be merged. We apologize for any change to your schedules.
- Please sign up with your student’s name. Put their performance title if you know it, if not, put NA.
- If signing up more than one students, please use a different line for each family member.
- Cooper House Recitals will be shared on Zoom for viewing only. You will be able to invite anyone you’d like to watch your performance on Zoom.
- Cooper House doors open approximately 20 minutes before each event. You may invite as many guests as you’d like to attend. $5.oo donation will be accepted. $25 ticket required for Sweet Music Recital… see above for more information.
- Our recitals will last approximately one hour, and we ask that you and your guests remain for the full event. (Sweet Music Recital will be longer)
- Donations will be accepted at the door with proceeds going towards the Zoe Life Center.
- Cooper House Recitals are dress up! No shorts, or blue jeans please.
- Zoom Codes are given on the Sign-Up Genius for each event. Make a note of it. Passcode for all events is “recital”.
- For TECHNICAL ISSUES, or any questions during the event, email: Support@perfectpraisemusic.com
No lessons will be taught during Recital Week! Let’s have fun and do our best!
For questions regarding the Recital Structure, please email Denie@perfectpraisemusic.com. Put Spring Recital in the memo box.
For technical questions regarding the Zoom Event, please contact Support@perfectpraisemusic.com.
For questions regarding your event fee, or donations, and Sweet Music tickets, please contact Office@perfectpraisemusic.com.