- This event has passed.
Spring Recital Early Childhood Music- click for info
May 19 @ 11:30 am - 4:00 pmFree
Spring Recital for Early Childhood Music
“Mr. Noah’s Story” Presented by students of Early Childhood Music.
Mr. Noah’s Story will feature the Babies, Toddlers, Music N Motion and Pre-Kids N Keys students as singers, and the Kids N Keys students as speakers. This delightful mini play will be held at Early Works Museum, on Saturday and Sunday, May 19 and 20th.
Schedule as follows:
Saturday May 19th at Early Works Museum
- ECM Mr. Noah’s Story Performance # 1 11:30 am – doors open at 11:15 am
- Classes invited: Tuesday 10:15 TNT, Friday 10:15 BNB, Monday 6:00 MNM, Tuesday 11:00 MNM
- ECM Mr. Noah’s Story Performance #2 12:45 pm doors open at 12:30 pm
- Classes invited: Tuesday 4:30 TNT and Tuesday 5:20 MNM
- ECM Mr. Noah’s Story Performance #3 2:00 pm doors open at 1:45 pm
- Classes invited: Tuesday 6:15 TNT and Wednesday 5:15 MNM
- Music4Me Class and solos (Special Needs) 3:15 pm doors open at 3:00 pm
- Class invited: Thursday 6:15 M4M and all private M4M students
Sunday May 20th at Early Works Museum
- ECM Mr. Noah’s Story Performance #4: 4:30 pm Doors open at 4:15
- Classes invited: Wednesday 4:40 TNT and Friday 11:00 MNM
- Toddlers and 3-4’s with conflict on Saturday by sign up in April
- Doors open 15 minutes before start of each program
- Sunday dress for students and their partners
- Event should last less than one hour and we ask all students and guests to remain for full event
- $45 event fee will be charged across entire student body the week of April 10th. (Excludes only non-performing adults and special needs students unable to perform.)
- Kids N Keys will sign up for speaking parts and audition in the classroom in April.
- Kids N Keys solos are listed on another event on this website.