Fall Festival Recital 2019
October 17 - October 19
Fall Festival 2019
We are so excited to be bringing back our Fall Festival this year! We are gearing up for some Hee Haw Musical Fun in the Sun!
Time and Place: Our Fall Festival this year will be held on October 17th and 18th at Huntsville Christian Academy (175 W Park Loop NW, Huntsville 35806) (Rain date is Saturday Oct. 19th.)
Indoors: Live Music!
- All student performances will be held on an indoor stage inside the air-conditioned gym at Huntsville Christian Academy!
- Our Celebration Band (comprised of Teachers and Students) will perform worship and fun songs.
- Kids N Keys, Private Piano and Guitar Students will have opportunity to perform with our live band accompaniment. See your Teacher for details.
- All ECM Students will perform as a group with your classmates or in Solo Performances, depending on their age/department. More info to come in your class.
- Past graduates of Early Childhood Music are invited to audition to perform. Contact Mrs. Denie if interested.
We Invite Vendors: Get the info and support YOUR business at our Fall Festival!
- Food Vendors will offer refreshments from your favorite places!
- We are inviting family-friendly Vendors to support this Festival in exchange for advertising.
- You might sponsor a booth, the horse rides or even the Dunkin Booth! (Don’t tell Mr. Michael)
- Click here for more information.
- Inflatables, Inflatable Games, Sports Games, Obstacle Courses
- A Dunkin Booth – (Let’s dunk Mr. Michael – don’t tell him that this is in here!)
- Electric Train Ride ~ Thursday only
- Live Horse Rides ~ Friday only
- Face Painting
- Balloon Animals
- Fun, Food, Fellowship and other fun stuff!
Student Event Tee Shirts: Cost Covered by Event Fee
- All performers will wear a Born to Worship Tee, paid for by the student Event Fee.
- We will be getting Student Sizes in the classroom between September 3rd and 11th.
- If you miss this lesson, sign up in the lobby that week.
- DO NOT ORDER YOUR STUDENT’S SHIRT VIA THE CUSTOMINK WEBSITE (below)
Born to Worship T Shirts for Siblings, Family and Partners: Order at this link by September 11th
- We believe you will LOVE these Born to Worship T shirts, expecially for the price. We would love all Partners, Siblings and Friends to wear one also.
- Non-student T’s must be ordered directly through Custom Ink at this link by September 11th
- The cost for family/friends T shirts is around $14 depending on size. YOU CANNOT ORDER SHIRTS VIA THE WEBSITE AFTER THE 11th.
- All the T shirts (Students, Partners, Siblings) will be handed out in class the week of September 30.
- Perfect Praise Music may order a few of each size to have some available after close of date, but there is no guarantee.
In-Studio Students: $40 Event Fee ~ Charged Out Week of September 16th
- The Fall Festival is one of our two large events requiring manditory Event Fees per calendar year. This is our large Fall Event. (We will be having an optional Sweet Music Cooper House Christmas event in late November.)
- For registered students taking lesson at 6125 University, your student Event Fee will be $40 and will be charged out the week of September 16th.
- Our Event Fee policy is that all registered in-studio students must pay the Event Fee even if the dates don’t work for you, so SAVE THE DATES. (The only exceptions are children with special needs and adults desiring not to perform, but of course you want to, right?)
- This year, the student Event Fee includes the Student’s T shirt and the Student’s admission into the Festival (both days)
Virtual Only, Students at Private Christian Schools: Invited to Participate ~ Read Details
- We are extending invitation to Virtual Only and to our Students at Private Schools both to participate musically and to attend the Fall Festival
- Students who desire to participate on stage will be charged the $40 event fee, will recieve the Born to Worship T-Shirt and free access to the Festival (both days)
- Virtual Only and Private School students who desire to ATTEND only (not participate in and not charged the Event Fee) will be charged for Festival admission ($5)
- Virtual Only students and Private School’s students who are performing must attend a Prep Class on Monday/Tuesday October 14-15 for the best experience. Get the details from your Teacher.
Admission: Family, Friends, Guests $5 (Siblings and guests ages 2 and under are free.)
- The $5 armband gives access to all the wonderful music, the games, inflatables, the train, the horses … everything except food! (Siblings and guests ages 2 and under are free.)
- You are invited to bring friends and family to both days of this event. (It is NOT open to the public, but is open to your friends and their siblings and parents.)
- Admission is $5. Everyone must have an armband to enter the Festival.
- Family and guests are welcome to attend both afternoons. Each day requires it’s own armband.
- The Student’s admission is covered (both days) by their Event Fee.
Performance Schedule: Students may sign up in the Lobby/Class for Performance Times starting Monday, September 9th. No emails or texts please.
Here is the tentative schedule.
Modified Class Schedule on October 14, 15 and 16:
- Our school will be on a modified schedule with all students meeting Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday for performance prep. The schedule will be posted by mid-September.
- All classes and students will be scheduled to perform on stage on Thursday or Friday afternoons between 3 and 8:30 p.m.
- Schedule to come out soon… so check back.
Safety Release Form: Release Required for all Students and Guests under age 16 years
- All Students and Guests age 16 years and under, are required to have a signed Safety Release Form.
- NO ONE AGE 16 AND UNDER (STUDENTS AND GUESTS) WILL BE PERMITTED TO ATTEND THE EVENT WITHOUT A SIGNED SAFETY RELEASE.
- Click here for a virtual form from Sign Request that just requires a signature
- (You will have to click on the Confirmation Email after you sign to complete the process)