- This event has passed.
Fall Festival Recital 2019
October 17, 2019 - October 18, 2019
Fall Festival 2019
Event Location: 175 West Park Loop NW, Huntsville 35806
We are so excited to be bringing back our Fall Festival this year! We are gearing up for some Hee Haw Musical Fun.
Time: October 17th and 18th 3:00 – 8:30 p.m. (In case of rain, the event will be moved inside the gym.)
Location: We have rented Huntsville Christian Academy’s gym and outdoor area. 175 West Park Loop NW, Huntsville 35806
Where to Park: There is some parking at the HCA school. Additional parking along West Park Loop
What to Bring:
- Admission: $5 admission fee per person (may be charged to your auto account) We will also take cash and credit/debit cards on site. Performing students and babies age 2 and under are free. Everyone else requires a $5 admission fee. Family, friends and friend’s parents are all invited to participate in the event.
- Snack funds: Chick-fil-a and Handels Ice Cream will be onsite for treats and meals. A sit-down eating area will be available in the gym for family meals.
- Signed Release Form if not presented by automation before arrival: Release Required for all Students and Guests under age 16 years. Click here for a virtual form from Sign Request that just requires a signature. (You will have to click on the Confirmation Email after you sign to complete the process)
What to Wear:
- Wear your “Born to Worship T-shirt” and blue jeans or blue jean shorts. Wear or bring a jacket, as the weather is changing to be cooler after the sun goes down.
- Shirts were distributed two weeks ago. Come by the school to pick yours up by Wednesday afternoon.
- Additional shirts are available for sale $15 plus tax. First come first serve- in the lobby this week.
Where to Go: Meet Mrs. Koleta Mitchell in the “Admission” tent to get your armband and secure your release form. Then enter and enjoy the festivities. You armband gets you everything except food.
Recital and Performances:
- Students will be performing indoors in the gym. Arrive 15 minutes before your estimated time of performance. See schedule below. Remember these are estimated performance times.
- The Perfect Praise Band with Michael, Denie, Ethan, John, Karina along with some wonderful parents will perform at 300 each evening and intermittantly between groups.
- The Fall Festival Performance Troupe will perform both nights at 630 p.m. You will not want to miss this!
- Something for everyone: Inflatable Games, Sports Games, Obstacle Courses
- A Dunkin Booth – The Dunkin Booth has been cancelled due to the cooler weather and scheduling issues. However we have a fun Donut Game for each child to test their skill. What a sweet idea!
- Electric Train Ride ~ Thursday only
- Live Horse Rides ~ Thursday and Friday
- Face Painting
- Bean Bag Toss
- Pumpkin Ring Toss
- Parachute Games
- Beach Ball Boogie
- Balloon Animals
- Fun, Food, Fellowship and other fun stuff!
Performance Schedule: Performance times were by sign-ups in the lobby since early September. If we have missed you, please contact Koleta Mitchell immediately. We have been trying to reach you.
Here is the tentative REVISED schedule. 10/15- As we have neared the event, many students have changed performing slots and/or days. So that every performing student has the best opportunity for an audience, we have slightly revised the schedule. If your time was altered, we are reaching out to you individually. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Remember that this schedule contains ESTIMATED performance times. We will do our best to stay on schedule but a 5 hour event back-to-back schedule is difficult to maintain precisely. Give grace and make your plans accordingly!
Modified Lesson Schedule on October 14, 15 and 16:
- Our school will be on a modified schedule with all students meeting Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday for performance prep. We are closed for all lessons on Thursday and Friday.
- See Modified Class Schedule Here: