Cooper House Christmas
November 28 @ 5:00 pm - December 1 @ 8:30 pm
Sweet Music Christmas Events
Cooper House of the Central Presbyterian Church, downtown Huntsville
Let’s get ready to celebrate the birth of Jesus with the gift of Music!
These solo recitals will be held on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, November 28, 30 and December 1st. These events are for private piano, guitar and piano lab students and Early Childhood Music students (of all ages) who have a conflict with the November 10th date (solos only).
Signups will be in the lobby after Fall Break. Cut off date to make it into the programs: November 19th.
Event Fee: $45 event fee will be charged out the first week of October. All registered students of Perfect Praise Music will be charged regardless of whether you perform or not, so SAVE THE DATES! (Only exception to our Event Fee is students with Special Needs, who are unable to perform and adult students who choose not to perform.)
Sweet Music Recitals: Perfect Praise Music will provide the drinks (coffee, lemonade, hot chocolate), a fruit tray, a veggie tray and the table settings. You will provide the desserts.
- Admission for the student’s immediate family’s is included with your event fee.
- You must pre-register your immediate family members to be guaranteed seating and get their tickets.
- Friends and non-immediate family guests will require a purchased ticket. $5 plus tax ($5.45) per person. (Non-refundable)
- Tickets may be available at the door if your recital is not sold out, but plan ahead.
- Bring enough desserts to feed all your guests so we have plenty to share. (Example- if you invite 20 guests, please bring more than a dozen cookies)
- Doors open 15 minutes before start time.
- Please ask your family and guests to plan to remain for the full 1.5 hour event.
- Attire is Sunday dress.
Schedule: Sign up in the Lobby after Fall Break
Wednesday 6:30 p.m.
Friday 6:30 p.m.
Saturday 11:30 a.m.
Saturday 1:00 p.m.– Guitar Recital (Others may perform if you need this time)
Saturday 2:30 p.m