- This event has passed.
Cooper House Christmas
November 28, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - December 1, 2018 @ 2:30 pm
Sweet Music Christmas Events
Cooper House of the Central Presbyterian Church, downtown Huntsville
405 Randolph Ave. SE Huntsville
Let’s get ready to celebrate the birth of Jesus with the gift of Music!
These solo recitals will be held on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, November 28, 30 and December 1st. These events are for private piano, guitar and piano lab students and Early Childhood Music students (of all ages) who have a conflict with the November 10th date (solos only).
Signups will be in the lobby after Fall Break. Cut off date to make it into the programs: November 19th.
Sweet Music Recitals: Perfect Praise Music will provide the drinks (coffee, lemonade, hot chocolate), a fruit tray, a veggie tray and the table settings. Performing families are asked to bring their favorite Christmas dessert to share.
Note: Please bring enough desserts to feed all your guests so we have plenty to share. (Example- if you invite 10 guests, please bring more than a dozen cookies, so we don’t run out of food!)
- Student Tickets: Admission for the student’s immediate family’s is at no cost, however you must reserve their space. Your student needs a ticket also!
- Guest Tickets: Friends and non-immediate family guests will require a purchased ticket. $5 per person.
- Tickets may be available at the door if your recital is not sold out, but we advise you to plan ahead. (You may text Denie the day of your event to check on availability of last minute tickets.)
- Pre-ordered and confirmed Guest Tickets will be charged to your auto account prior to the event.
- Doors open 15 minutes before start time.
- Please ask your family and guests to plan to remain for the full 1.25 hour event.
- Attire is Sunday dress.
Schedule: Sign up in the Lobby after Fall Break
Wednesday 6:30 p.m.
Friday 6:30 p.m.
Saturday 11:30 a.m.
Saturday 1:00 p.m.
For questions before the recitals, email email@example.com. Mrs. Koleta will get back to you. For questions during the events, TEXT Mrs. Denie at 256-348-6634.