Perfect Praise Health and Safety Guidelines
Effective upon reopening June 22, 2020 and will remain in effect until further notice.
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, the following guidelines are in place for all in-studio students and their families.
Health Screening at Door: We ask that all staff, parents, and students self-screen at home before arriving at our school.
- Signed Release: a signed waiver will be required before admission will be accepted. Upon enrolling our Student Admin will send you the document to be signed remotely. If you have questions before you enroll, please email the office.
- Household Symptom Free: We ask that you not attend if you or your child or any immediate family member has had symptoms of severe cough, fever, shortness of breath, diarrhea, or vomiting within the past 24 hours, or feel poorly for any reason. Full disclosure, honesty, and trust are necessary in order for this process to be effective.
- When in Doubt Do Virtual Lessons: If you have any question about whether you or your child feels well enough to attend, then you should stay home and do the virtual lesson instead
- Touchless Temperatureswill be taken of everyone attending lessons, as well as our staff. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4 will not be allowed to enter the building, so we recommend to self-screen at home.
- Masks: We are following the Health Authorities in our state in regard to masks. Please wear a mask when processing into our facility. Once in your keyboard station, our mask policy will be reflected on our door.
- No Siblings: Only one Partner per student and no siblings or family members are permitted to enter the building
- Sanitizeris provided at the door, and required of everyone stepping into the facility
Supplies and Rhythm Instruments: You must bring your own hand rhythm instruments and supplies to class. NO SUPPLIES WILL BE LOANED FOR CLASS USE
- Babies and Toddlers: Wrist bells, egg shakers, maracas, and a scarf or towel
- Music N Motion: Bells, egg shakers, maracas, rhythm sticks, whiteboard marker, whiteboard and eraser, student books, pencil, eraser
- Kids N Keys Students: Whiteboard kit, rhythm sticks, student books, pencils, erasers, egg shakers or other hand rhythm instruments. For higher levels it also includes guitar and recorder and student books for those instruments
- Private Piano and Guitar students: Student books, notebook, and instrument when applicable
Replacement Items Available: We have some items on hand for your purchase.
- Egg shakers, wrist bells, rhythm sticks, whiteboards, markers, erasers
- Other than these hand instruments, the teacher will NOT be able to supply in-classroom needs spur of the moment, you must plan ahead
Our Waiting Area is Closed
- Wait in your car until your class time or an employee invites you to come into the school
- Once processed in, you will be escorted to your keyboard station or studio